Verde Santa Fe
Verde Santa Fe in Cornville is a golf course community. Verde Santa Fe has inviting hiking and walking trails, and eye-catching home designs. All are included in this Northern Arizona lifestyle. Verde Santa Fe appeals to families of all ages. The views of the surrounding national forests and mountain ranges are all part of the spectacular and relaxed and amazing style of living for active adults. The Red Rocks of Sedona are just 15 minutes away. “Old Town” Cottonwood, along with historic Jerome are also close by. Golf courses and walking paths intermingle many of the neighborhoods of Verde Santa Fe.
Just Minutes Away…
Shopping centers with big box stores such as Super Wal-Mart and Home Depot are very accessible in Cottonwood. Verde Valley Medical Center is also a short drive. It is located in the heart of Cottonwood. Restaurants and Places of Worship are also in close proximity.
More About Verde Santa Fe…
Verde Santa Fe Amenities
There are seven neighborhoods with additional development scheduled in the near future.
- Gated Neighborhoods – Amante, Dorado, La Privada, The Villas
- Non-Gated Neighborhoods – Montara, Turnberry, VSF 1 & 2
- Three age-restricted and four non-age-restricted neighborhoods
- Two Community Clubhouses – see amenities below
- Verde Santa Fe Golf Course – a public 18-hole par 71 course
Community Clubhouse (Verde Santa Fe & Amante) Amenities- (amenities may vary)
- Catering Kitchens
- Conversation Area with flat-screen TVs and fireplace
- Dining Rooms
- Specialty Rooms such as Card Game Room/ Pool Table Room
- Fitness Centers
- Heated Pools – some communities have separate neighborhood pools as well
- Heated Spas
Find Other Verde Santa Fe Websites below
Links to Verde Santa Fe Community Information
Other Local Area Links – such as medical care, etc.
Verde Santa Fe Home Page with Quick Links – Meeting Schedules, Architectural Rules, Utility Services, ADOT Local Office, etc.