Learn How To Create A User Account
1. Learn how to save your search parameters.
2. Set up account to save properties.
3. Send updates on properties or new listings by email as soon as they occur.
4. Edit your saved searches
5. Create different searches
6. Make sure you validate your account. An email will be sent to the email address you set up and you have to click on the link before any of your property updates will be sent to you. Check your junk mail if you do not get the email in a short amount of time.
7. Site is secure. All the account asks for is your name, email address, and a password. There is no sensitive information left on the server.
1. Does my browser need to have cookies enabled to have a Complimentary Account?
Answer: No – For security purposes some users do not have cookies enabled on their browsers. It cookies are enabled for eSedona.biz, every time you log in to this website, your account will be recognized and you will not need to do anything else. If you choose to keep the cookies disabled, you just have to log in every time you use the website.
2. I am concerned that if I sign up for an account, I will get calls or spam email.
Answer: Sheri does not operate like that. Your privacy will be respected. We send out 1 monthly newsletter and one fun newsletter. If you don’t care to receive that monthly newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time without risking your property search account. If you want current market statistics and data, you can sign up for that information on a weekly basis. You can also have emails with properties that meet your criteria for the search you created sent to your email address. By signing up for an account, you get full access to search for property without any pop-up windows.