ColdwellBanker Residential Brokerage Sedona
Natural lighting – There is no substitute.
- Make sure the area is staged properly
- Backlight the plant for the dramatic look
- Use a tripod and camera with manual settings – Also, a shutter release cord is recommended. I use a Canon 5D Mark III with wide angle lens 16-24mm
- Adjust the aperture and time value so that the chairs are in focus with the stone wall and fireplace
- Notice how the can lights project onto the stone wall for an added effect
You are trying to sell your buyers a lifestlye. Take advantage of the perfect setting. Can you picture yourself sitting in one of these chairs, relaxing and reading a good book with the fire feature dancing in the background?
Don’t forget the beverage of your choice!
Every listing I shoot, I have a special place I showcase. It is my signature effect. See other examples below.
Utilize these special pictures in your other marketing materials, such as your website. Mid 2016, I took all but one of my landscape photos off the main page of my website and replaced them with listing photos, interior and exterior images. This is the very first image that scrolls.
410 Chrysona Home for sale