Institute for Luxury Home Marketing
"To help the real estate professional offer superior service to affluent buyers and sellers and, in so doing, maximize their own success."The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing (ILHM) is the leading authority in providing training and certification in the skills necessary to manage tier-one luxury properties.
The ILHM Objectives
- Build skills through information and ongoing information
- Provide tools, services, and research insights
- Help our members differentiate and establish themselves
- Recognize their success with CLHMS designation (Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist)
- Create visibility for our members
Why is it important that Sedona's Sheri Sperry is a member of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing?Not all real estate agents operate effectively in level-one or top-tier real estate market segments. There is a certain competency level that can highly benefit a client. Sheri Sperry is a past president of the Sedona Luxury Real Estate Professionals (SLREP) and is committed to providing bespoke service to the affluent real estate client. Whether you are buying, selling, or investing, Sheri Sperry of Coldwell Banker Realty in Sedona understands the quality of appointments, amenities, and finishes in a luxury home. Members of ILHM are trained and recognized to possess certain qualifications and luxury standards. The Institute is focused on the support of its members to provide the tools and information necessary to provide the best luxury experience for agents and clients alike.
- Sheri received comprehensive training and certification during dedicated classroom discussions to refine and shape added competencies.
- The specialist training and certification provide productive tools and resources to assist luxury specialists and clients.
- Access to professional marketing material and exclusive market insights are also provided to ILHM members, including marketing reports, brochures, software, and more.
- The ILHM also provides luxury data and research information to assist the real estate professional and their clients. Areas of research may include demographic statistics and other information important to affluent clients, such as school rankings.
- Competencies and Branding are also discussed.
- Review of architectural styles and terminology.
- Review of landscape, hardscape, and Xeriscape design.
- Review of construction materials and amenities.
- Access to membership in the Institute provides a network of other certified luxury home marketing professionals from the United States and around the world.
Kofi NarteyOur instructor, trainer, and facilitator for this certification was Kofi Nartey. I have had the opportunity to listen to many keynote speakers, and I always admired Tom Brokaw as one of the best speakers I have had a chance to listen to. Now I have to add Kofi Nartey to the very top of the list. Sorry, Tom. Kofi Nartey was the most exciting and dynamic speaker I have been around. He would interject "Kofi-isms" throughout the luxury home market training. He did not concentrate on himself with all his accomplishments, of which there are many. Instead, he presented the material in such an exciting and energetic style that I was utterly riveted, taking notes with full attention. Kofi mentioned that he had done many cameo appearances on TV shows and that he had played football, but I had to research his bio to get the snippet of information below. Some of Kofi Nartey's accomplishments... Kofi is the Broker Associate and National Compass Sports and Entertainment Division Director. Kofi and his team focus on celebrity and luxury home sales. He played football for Cal Berkeley and later completed his MBA in the Presidential and Key Executive Program at Pepperdine University in LA. The Oakland Raiders drafted him, but an injury kept him from playing professional football. His luxury real estate niche is sports and entertainment. His distinguished clientele includes Michael Jordon, Derek Fisher, Iggy Azalea, and Kevin Durant. His team, "The Nartey Group," helped many of the LA Rams with their relocation. He has appeared in over 100 national television and print media outlets, including WSJ, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, CBS, CNBC, Fox Business News, ESPN, etc. He has appeared on HGTV's Selling LA and numerous appearances on Million Dollar Listing. I could go on and on. He is a great speaker and personality.
Kofi Nartey Bio taken from "Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate"
Kofi-ism - "Don't React ....Respond".